Necklace Length Guide
Are you wondering what the different sizes of necklaces look like on your neck and chest? We get you! Everybody is different, one necklace could look tiny and short on this person but can also be a bit bigger and longer on the other ones. Hence, this guide is a relative demonstration on how our necklace lengths can look on you. Basically, our necklaces come with a 5 cm extender. This gives you flexibility to adjust your favorite length and combine them with different necklaces.
Our necklaces have the following lengths:
35 cm + 5 cm extender (this can be worn as both choker and short necklace)
40 cm + 5 cm extender
45 cm + 5 cm extender
50 cm + 5 cm extender
All these lengths are illustrated by our model. Have a look and decide what suits you best!
Ring Size Guide
Sometimes it becomes a bit difficult to find out your ring size. Understanding this, we created a printable ring sizing guide for you to easily find out your ring size.
Please note that the size of your fingers varies during the day. More specifically, your fingers normally get a little puffy in the morning, and they tend to expand slightly when it’s hot and shrink in cold condition. Therefore, the best time to measure the finger size is during the day. Alternatively, you can also measure both in the morning and the evening to see how your finger size changes.
There are also other simple ways to determine your ring size
(and that of your beloved ones). For this you need four things: a piece of paper, a ruler, a scissor, and a pen.
1. Cut a stripe of paper which should be 9 cm long. Remember, the width of the paper stripe should neither be too thin nor too thick. We recommend a width of 8 mm.
2. Wrap the stripe of paper around your finger where you would like your new ring to sit.
3. Mark the position where the paper meets.
4. Measure the marked distance with the ruler. The result in millimetres is your ring size. For instance, a distance of 5,4 cm corresponds to a ring size 54.
1. Choose a finger you’d like your new ring to sit on. Pick one of your favourite rings that already fits comfortably on it.
2. Measure the Inside diameter of the ring in mm
3. Compare the inside diameter of your ring with our chart below to determine your ring size.